- Papers can be submitted in English, Portuguese and Spanish languages
- Only English papers will be published in LNICST
- At the time to submit, the English metadata need to be introduced for those papers written in Spanish and Portuguese languages
- Those papers written in Spanish and Portuguese will have the opportunity to submit extended versions to the journals DIONE has partnered with
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Select your desired Track
- Click the ‘Submit Paper’ link within the track and follow the instructions
Alternatively, go to home page of Confy+ and click on “Open conferences”.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10-20 pages in length, short papers up to 6-10 pages.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.